This is an over ankle length, light weight sock that looks and feels like a regular sock. A comfortable, shariah compliant alternative to leather khuffs, these socks are suitable for everyday use and designed specifically with the function of ablution in mind. They provide the look of a professional dress sock making them perfect for work, travel, and more!
- Outer shell: 98% abrasion resistant nylon, 2% elastane.
- Interlining: Porelle waterproof breathable membrane.
- Inner sock: 60% bamboo, 40% nylon.
- Light weight, comfortable, and professional look for the workplace
- Completely waterproof and highly breathable membrane interlining
- Close fitting and covering over the ankle length.
- Fits into a pair of normal shoes, outperforming standard leather prayer socks (khuffayn)
- Durable, lasts miles of walking without wearing out or deteriorating
- Physically tested and approved by Muslim scholars
- The rules for Masah on leather socks and our shariah compliant socks remain the same.
Dimensions: 7.5 × 5 × 1.5 in
|Size||USA Men||USA Women||UK||Euro||CM|
These are important guidelines because WuduGear socks are not a pair of ordinary socks but a pair of technical composite products. Improper care will ruin the performance or even damage the products, so please take note and perform these instructions carefully. Be careful to not get the membrane of the socks punctured or it will leak. Make sure you wear footwear over the socks. They are socks after all, not shoes. Proper care will significantly extend the product life and in return the socks will benefit you for longer.
WuduGear socks are machine washable below 40°C (104°F), but we highly recommend washing them by hand to extend the life of the product.
WuduGear socks are absolutely not suitable to be dried on any direct heat sources such as a dryer, radiator, or an iron for risk of delamination – splitting apart. The proper way to dry after washing is to turn the socks inside out and spin dry without heating. Then turn right side out to hang in a good air flowing condition to drip dry overnight (hang dry). Do not tumble dry. The following are wash care instructions: