Credit Card Payment:
We are verified Authorize.Net merchant and accept Visa, Master and Discover card.
We use SSL protocol in order to ensure secure credit card information exchange between our site and customer's system. The connection to Islamicbookcenter.org is encrypted with 256-bit encryption and is certified by COMODO SSL CA certificate.
If your card is declined, either a new card or some other mode of payment will be requested. If unable to provide another valid payment option, your order will be cancelled.
Money orders, business checks and personal checks drawn on US Banks only:
- Orders paid through money order, business check or personal check will be put on hold until the payment is received. Orders will be held for 10 days starting from the date of the order.
- We will cancel the order after 10 days and the items will be restocked.
- We do not guarantee the availability of the same items thereafter.
- Please make money order or checks payable to “Darul Hikmah Inc”.
- Make sure you write your full name, address and phone number on the envelope in which the check is being sent.
- Make sure to write “Payment for book order” on the envelope as well as on the check to avoid any unnecessary delay. If the above is not written, your payment may not reach the bookstore or may cause unnecessary delay in the processing of your order.
For all official correspondence and payments via check or money orders, please use the following address:
Darul Hikmah Inc.
182 Sobieski Street
Buffalo, NY 14212